I was about to hit the road for a few errands, when I came upon this tree across the driveway. I was able to move the broken top, before taking the photo. Then I tried to move the rest of the tree out of my way. I couldn’t do it. Even though it’s a small tree, it’s covered with briars which are holding tight. I couldn’t pick it up to fling it back where it came from. I couldn’t swing it left or right because of the briars. I’m going to have to wait and get my hubby to help me cut this sucker up before it can be moved.
Frustration is something we all deal with, pretty much on a daily basis. It’s easy to get caught up in the frustrations and let them wreck our days. I’m choosing not to let that happen today. I will, instead, concentrate on what I have to be grateful for in this moment.
- My hubby is here to help me with the tree later.
- The tree is small so it won’t take much time.
- I was at the house when the tree fell instead of out and about, so at least I’m not stuck on the other side and not able to get into the property.
- I can run my errands later, nothing is being missed that was really important.
- It didn’t fall on the fence or anything living. (Lightning once struck a tree on our place, making a huge limb fall on a cow. Killed it.)
If you look hard enough, no matter what the situation is, you can always find a silver lining.