I’m almost finished quilting “Happy”. I’m at the point where I’ve had to add fabric to the edges to be able to continue to quilt in the hoop. The darker photo of the quilt is of the backing, showing the quilting I’ve done. My quilting on this quilt is not as fine (or small) as I normally like to quilt.
Unfortun-ately, the fabric in the top is more loosely woven than I’m used to. I like for my quilting to actually show in addition to it being small. I couldn’t have both in this project. Smaller stitches hid in the fabric. So, I went with larger stitches.
I also finished up the stitches on my latest door hangers and made the braided hangers for each. In the next few days, I plan to sew them all together. I also need to make another mini for a gift exchange coming up soon.