Today the prompt word at Sunday Scribblings is “essential”. I decided that the best way to deal with it would be to list what is essential to me today. Here is the list in no particular order:
- To watch the Texas Rangers and the Tampa Bay Rays play their 4th playoff game and hopefully see the Rangers win at home and go to the next level.
- To take a long hot shower and wash my hair
- To dry the load of clothes in the washer and wash a load of towels and one load of hubby’s clothes.
- To eat at least two ice cream sandwiches
- To curl up and read
- To realize that if the only things I actually get done are the baseball game, eating the ice cream sandwiches and the reading, then that was all that was really essential today after all.