- Paint! (I have new canvases out in the car just waiting to come on in the house and play)
- Write a letter
- Do some more of the make-up work that I am behind on in my online class
- Make jewelry (I need more things in my etsy shop)
- Read a book (I have several I haven’t read yet)
- Get in touch with someone I haven’t seen or talked to in a while
- Finish a quilting project (I have a lot of them!)
- Clean something (there is always something to clean!)
- Make an appointment to get my brakes worked on Friday
- Write a story
- Go on a photo stroll nearby
- Play with my dogs!!!
That’s all I can think of right now, but I’m sure there are more things I could do. Part of the problem is that I’m stuck at home. My brakes have gone bad and we have to wait until Friday to get them worked on.