I think I bought this book the last time I was in Oklahoma. Heck, I may have had it longer. I hadn’t looked at it until the night before last. Still not a mark in it, but it did make me want to start a “happy list”. So, without further ado a list of things that make me happy today:
- that at 6pm central time I will have gone a full week without TV! I did it!
- my grandchildren
- the laugh of their father and grandfather
- talking to my friends Catherine and Beth, in person is best, but I’ll take it any way I can get it — as often as possible, no matter what mood any of us is in (one lives in CO, the other in TN, I’m in TX)
- spending precious “alone” time with momma
- when my hubby calls me “sunshine” a pretty new nickname for me, but I really like it. I call him “sunshine” too.
- heart-shaped rocks and heart-shaped clouds — they make me think of Teresa and not miss her so much
- signs of spring!
- wild animals on our property — well, not wild hogs!
- sending postcards (even more than getting them!)
- getting postcards and other non-bills in the mail
- when something from my etsy shop sells (I know, I need to put something new in there!)
- new babies (Catherine’s youngest son, my son’s friend from kindergarten — he and his wife just had their first baby — a boy!)
I could keep going, but these are the things that make me happy right this minute. Oh, one more thing — this blog make me extremely happy. I can come here and write, which also makes me extremely happy! I hope you’re having a great weekend. Be sure you squeeze in some happy!