- I came home a day early from Oklahoma so that I would be sure not to miss my nephew’s graduation tomorrow near Houston, Texas.
- I forgot my power cord that recharges the battery to my laptop computer. It’s still in Oklahoma. I am not happy about that. I’m new to laptop ownership. I bet I never forget it again.
- I stopped on the drive home for a quick pit stop. Passed one of those rock bins that has the polished rocks — $4.99 for all you can cram into the little bag and close. There was a heart-shaped rock sitting on top. I asked to buy the one rock. They gave it to me. That made me happy.
- The cake that my granddaughters made last night turned out a little brownie like. It was a little heavy on the flour and little light on the liquids, but for their very first — all on their own cake making expedition — they did dog-gone good! We all liked it just fine and I have the photos to prove it. Great job girls! I’m proud of you both!
- Netflix needs more categories to rate by. For instance, my son and I watched Brooklyn’s Finest last night. They have a 5 star system — starting with 1 star and going up, if you give it 1 star you “hated it”, 2 “didn’t like it”, 3 “liked it”, 4 “really liked it” 5 “loved it”. I’d like to give it this one a “dissatisfied” because I hated the ending and I’m worried about the wife and kids. Where are the ratings like that when you want one? Since I couldn’t give it a “dissatisfied”, I gave it 2 stars. I’d also like to be able to give some of them a “watch it repeatedly!” and a “really hated it”.
- That train car that I showed on the blog a while back (in the post “Today’s Photo — from the Car”) is gone! It was there one day and gone the next. I guess they sold it.
- I like to unclog the sink with hot water, baking soda and white vinegar. I sometimes have to use one of those plunger things too. It makes me feel good when I get that dang clog to unclog. Woo hoo! Makes me feel powerful too!
I think that’s pretty much all of it for now. Some of this stuff has been rattling around for a while. Now, for some photos: