I used to keep a gratitude list. I don’t know why I stopped. It helps me to reflect on the large and small things in my life that I am grateful for, especially when times are difficult. Tonight, I feel like writing a list. I also feel like sharing it with you.
- I’m grateful that my hubby is good at taking out splinters
- I’m grateful that I got to hear and see a bit of rain last night, even though it wasn’t enough to help the parched land or drought
- I’m grateful for air conditioning
- I’m grateful that the washing machine is still under warranty even though they haven’t shown up to repair it yet
- I’m grateful that I’ve been feeling more artistic lately
- I’m grateful that I’ll see my son and grandchildren tomorrow
- I’m grateful that I ordered additional cartridges of ink when I ordered my fountain pen, because I’m about to need to put in a new cartridge of ink
- I’m grateful for the artsy people (and their blogs) who inspire me
- I’m grateful for books, movies, TV, music and baseball
This list is by no means complete, even for today. These are just the things that popped into my head as I wrote for a couple of minutes. What are you grateful for?