I think I’ll be doing this weekly for a while. Hope you enjoy. You are more than welcome to join me. If you do, please leave a link to your gratitude list in the comments.
- I’m still at my son’s in Oklahoma. I’m grateful to see the miniature pincher finally enjoying the German Shepherd dog — they run and play together now
- I’m grateful that my middle granddaughter is a forgiving sort (this gramma is grumpy from having a headache for two straight days)
- I’m grateful that it’s overcast today and has felt cooler in the house (the air conditioner isn’t having to work as hard) and probably outside too
- I’m grateful that my son is supposed to have tomorrow off, even though he will probably be gone most of the day getting school supplies and school lined up for the kids
- I’m grateful for good books
- I’m grateful for good libraries
- I’m grateful for the fact that the “kids” across the street finally turned off the loud music last night so that I didn’t have to open up a can of “whup ass” on them and I was able to go to sleep sometime after 1:30 a.m.
- I’m grateful for this time with my grandchildren
- I’m grateful that their GSD sleeps outside the kids doors each night
- I’m grateful — period
These are the things that are off the top of my head today. What are you grateful for?