- family, in all shapes, sizes and ages
- having a purpose
- books that get my creative urges flowing
- money to pay the bills
- air conditioners that work
- artistic expression, everyone’s — even if I don’t understand it all the time
- my dogs and that my son has dogs too
- talking to friends and having them to talk to
- Skype — that lets me see my friends and family when I’m away from them
- the U. S. postal service
- fun mail — you know, anything that is not junk or bills
- my grandson’s cuddle hugs
That’s it for now, off the top of my head. What are you grateful for today?
More gratitude next Thursday.