Today, I am so grateful for:
- WD40 and the stopping for squeeky doors!
- That this local library lets me do so much online like — reserve books and find out if they are ready for me to pick up
- my son and all of his 31 years on this earth — Happy Birthday this weekend!!
- That the grass fires in the area are not headed our way (keeping fingers crossed that it stays that way)
- that my son’s washer and dryer are inside his house (I have to leave my house to get to the attached laundry room)
- that there is only one more day of getting up early this week! Yippee!!
- for little boy cuddle hugs, so sweet
- for soap and water
- internet shopping
- fountain pens and ink
- smiles and hugs
- good teachers
That’s what I’m thankful for today — off the top of my head. How about you? Do you want to share what you are grateful for today?