I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel this week. It’s been hard to contain it until today and I just can’t wait until Thursday! I hope you don’t mind too much if I share it a day early:
- I am so very grateful for the teachers and assistants that my grandson has at his new school this year! They have given him back his love of school and learning and that is something every 7-year-old should have.
- I’m grateful for the bus drivers who watch over my grandchildren and get them safely to and from school each day.
- I am grateful for the perfectly ripe banana
- I am extremely grateful for this cooler weather! Goodbye 100+ degrees until next year (I hope!)
- I am grateful for the time I can spend with my momma — both in person and talking on the phone when I can’t be with her physically
- I’m grateful to hear my son and my husband laugh! They have great, hearty, belly laughs that fill me with happiness!
- I’m grateful that prescriptions can be transferred from one state to another
- I’m grateful that I haven’t run out of things to do here
That’s it for now, off the top of my head. How about you? What are you grateful for this week?