I’m grateful today, this last Thursday in September:
- that my middle granddaughter woke up at 7:08 and asked me if the clock was right. I had apparently forgotten to set the alarm, which should have gone off at 6:40! We had exactly 12 minutes to get all 4 of us dressed (with all the things that entails) before we had to leave to walk to the bus stop. We made it!
- that my car is ready, yet again and I can pick it up at lunch time. The repaired part, that I had repaired last week, started to leak and had to be replaced.
- that the Texas Rangers will be in the post season playing more baseball and (hopefully) going on to the World Series to win this year!
- for the little things — like baseball and a good carrot walnut muffin
- for the big things — like my grandson doing well in the school he’s in this year
- for my momma — I haven’t seen her since I came up to OK. I sure do miss her.
- for my hubby keeping the home fires burning
- letters in the mail box
- the United States Postal Service
- smiles and hugs
- quiet times
- ceiling fans
- my son
That’s it for today, all I can think of this moment off the top of my head. What are you grateful for today?