This week has just gotten away from me. I woke up this morning, realized it was Friday and that I hadn’t posted my Thursday Gratitude post. It has just been a wild week here. So, without further ado or excuses, this is what I’m grateful for today:
- For Panera Bread sandwiches, especially the Breakfast Power sandwich. I love that thing!
- That my grandson had a good birthday.
- That this long week is almost over and the weekend is almost here! Yippee!
- That it is relatively quiet at the moment — only the sound of the dryer in the house right now.
- That it’s supposed to rain this weekend.
- That I’ll be going home for a couple of days later in the month — I have a doctor appointment.
- That it’s payday!
- That it’s October, one of my favorite months of the year!
- For family and friends
- That I have letters to answer (I’m behind because of the week we’ve had, but they’re waiting patiently for me).
- For the little things
That’s what I’m grateful for this week — off the top of my head. What about you?