The last few days were very busy. I haven’t had time to finish writing about all B and I did and didn’t even have time to do. I’m tuckered out and trying to just rest. I’m writing blog posts and talking on the phone to loved ones. I have to tell you though that since yesterday, I’ve had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude. I am filled to the brim and overflowing with it!
- I’m so grateful that B got to come to spend time with momma and me.
- I’m grateful we went on our little adventures
- I’m grateful that my car was in working order to get us back and forth to the general Houston area to get her and take her home
- I’m grateful that my air conditioner, even though it’s acting up, worked for most of our driving around
- I’m grateful that I’ve gotten to talk to my friends B and C recently
- I’m grateful to have my momma here living near me — so very grateful for that one!
- I’m grateful for my hubby and all he does for us and all he puts up with from me through all these long many years we’ve been together
- I’m so very, very grateful for my dear son — just thinking of him make me tear up — he’s such a good man with so much on his plate
- a dear friend of my son’s has had a couple of bad accidents and is now in grave condition, my son is extremely upset, sad, worried and hurt — this situation reminds me of how very lucky we are and makes me even more grateful for his health and for the good health of his children
- his friend’s condition made my son say something that he had not said to me in about two years, something I was so very grateful to hear him say and something he needs to say more often.
I am grateful:
- for dreams
- for Dove chocolate
- for the Coke I’m trying so hard to give up — a double-edged sword
- for good, clean water
- bird song
- waking without an alarm
- creativity and the time to be creative
- love and friendship and the pain that is sure to come with it at times
- The Texas Rangers
- breathing in and out
Sometimes, that enough.