Just have to say it and see if it stops.
- My hubby and I can wear the same size jeans. This is not the first time. It’s a little troubling that after all these years, we’re still the same fat.
- My niece has seen two coral snakes while walking along the paths near her home. Yikes!
- I wish my son lived in the same area we’re in
- I miss him and my grandkids
- My knees are hurting again. All the stairs I’ve been walking on lately, I’m sure
- I’m not making much progress on my clutter and cleaning
- I’m behind on my business working
- None of it really matters right now
- We need rain!
- I miss momma’s smile
- I can’t wait to hear her laugh again!
- I’m looking forward to seeing Manville in my rearview mirror for the LAST time
- My first jewelry party is this weekend, I’m afraid no one will show up — it will be just me and the hostess for two hours
- We’ll have plenty of time to catch up with each other, if that is the case
- I’m so grateful that the water smells better and my washing machine works
- I’m tired of sweating this summer — come on fall!
- I already miss The Closer
- Yes, I’m watching Major Crimes, but it’s not the same
- I’m not enjoying the book I’m reading — Unsaid by Neil Abramson
- Life is short, I’m setting aside that book and picking up another
- I’m nervous about the party tomorrow and I’m excited too! Can’t wait to get there and get going!
- There is serious news stuff in my head — popping around too — but I don’t want to write about it right now.
- Sorry you had to read all this fluff and stuff