It’s been so crazy busy lately. That’s why I haven’t posted much on the blog.
- My hubby has quit smoking! Well, I guess he’s really still in the process, but he’s using those electronic cigarettes. Hasn’t had a real cigarette in over a week! I’m so proud of him.
- My dear friend Catherine just had double knee replacement surgery this week. As of today, she has not been able to stand without her blood pressure bottoming out.
- I have knee problems myself and do not want to have to have knee replacement surgery in the future, so I’m starting the process of trying to lose weight again.
- Along with that — I’m trying to quit drinking Cokes again.
- I’ve been reading a bit more. Look under the books tab to see what I’ve read recently.
You’d think for as little as I’ve posted and as busy as I’ve been, I’d have more to say. But that pretty much catches us up for now. I’ll be back soon with more. Right now, it’s time for lunch, which becomes more important to you when you’re trying to lose weight.