My niece posted on facebook this morning that she was going to be focusing on Thanksgiving the whole month. You know I love to think about things I’m grateful for. So, I’m going to try to do the same thing. I hope to post daily — at least for this month — about everything I’m grateful for. I know I won’t have computer access this Saturday, so I’ll do my best to catch up on Sunday if I can’t get it done Saturday. So, without further ado — Day One…
- I’m grateful that I do not have a horrible headache from caffeine and sugar withdrawal
- I’m grateful that I had only one Coke yesterday and (fingers crossed) only one so far today.
- I’m grateful for my husband’s success at quitting smoking with the electronic cigarettes.
- I’m grateful that my home is started to smell better without the cigarette smoke!
- I’m grateful that my momma seems to be doing well now.
- I’m grateful that my niece gave me this idea.
- I’m grateful that my friend S’s cancer has been discovered.
- I’m grateful that my friend C is doing better, although she is not as far along as she had hoped at this point.
- I’m grateful that I’ve done some cleaning around the bedroom today.
- I’m grateful for family and friends!
- I’m grateful for spell check.
More tomorrow. What are you grateful for today?