In this month of being aware of all that I am truly thankful for — today is day five of my sharing a gratitude list. Feel free to join in and do the same thing on your blog or leave a list in the comments.
Today I am thankful for:
- an invitation to a big pot luck dinner on Thanksgiving day! I actually got the invitation several days ago, but am thinking of all the family that will be there. Family that I seldom get to see with all of our busy lives. Nothing is better than good visits and good food. I’m looking forward to it!
- That my grandson is getting over his slight case of pneumonia!
- That kids are resilient.
- For a day of rest after such a busy weekend.
- That my friend C is doing so much better. She’ll soon be home from the hospital.
- That I got to talk to my son last night. I love to hear his voice and make sure everyone is safe, healthy and happy.
- I’m still blown away with gratitude whenever I think of BJ and D helping us this weekend.
- For Netflix. (Sometimes it’s really all about the little things!)
- For cold milk.
- And for little ice-cold cans of tomato juice!