- Having a washer and dryer at my home
- Local weather forecasts
- Virus checking on my computer
- For the noise of my air conditioner (or heater, as the case may be) running in the house to muffle the sound of me opening the door to go outside while my hubby sleeps.
- Having air conditioning and heat in my house and in my car
- Common sense
- For my shoulder feeling better today (knocking wood on this one)
- For good TV shows that I know nothing about, but happen upon
- For soap
- For my husband who has worked so hard over the years to provide for us
That’s it for today. What are you thankful for today? What are the little things in life that make you happy?