Yesterday, I spent some time on the Kiva website reading about different people who wanted a small loan and why. I had just over $18 in credit saved up from folks repaying previous loans and it was just burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak. Many of the things I read about, lead to my gratitude list today.
- I’m so very grateful to have a good roof over my head.
- I’m grateful for indoor plumbing.
- I’m grateful for heat (it finally got really chilly last night).
- I’m grateful for toilet paper.
- I’m grateful that I had feminine products available when I needed them.
- I’m grateful for clean water at the turn of a tap.
- I’m grateful for walls to keep out the scary critters of the night.
- I’m grateful for the money to pay the bills.
- I’m grateful for a little extra money left over to help out someone in need.
- I’m also grateful for the time I get to spend with my momma.
What are you grateful for today?