Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
This quote and many others I will use this month were found here.
Today, I’m thankful for some of the little things in life:
- a good car that gets me where I want to go.
- hot showers, especially on a chilly morning.
- a good hair cut that grows out still looking pretty good.
- my customers.
- bird song
- the rare sight of a bobcat, owl or other wildlife.
- hot chocolate to drink.
- surprises in the mail.
- sewing machine repair folks.
That’s it for today. What are the little things in your life that you’re thankful for?