“You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.”
― Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet.
I have read many wonderful quote from The Prophet. I need to read this book one day. To find more great book quotes on gratitude, click here.
Today I’m thankful for:
- beautiful blue skies
- the owl I heard hooting last night. A first for me!
- hand-made quilts
- good friends
- that my grandkids are over their illness
- that my son didn’t get sick
- for the ability to shop online and save myself a lot of time by not having to drive all the way to Dallas for everything
- I know I’ve said that I’m thankful for a car that gets me places I need to go, but today I’m specifically thankful for MY car, which is still running after 12 years.
- I’ve also said that I’m thankful for heat and air conditioning in my home, but I’m specifically thankful for MY heat and air conditioning unit that is original to the house and around 30 years old.
That’s my list for today. What are you thankful for?