“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive- to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love-then make that day count!”
― Steve Maraboli, author of Life, the Truth, and Being Free
I found this book quote here.
I am grateful today:
- That I have no problems breathing on a daily basis
- That I haven’t had bronchitis in years and never had pneumonia
- For flu shots (I haven’t had the flu in years either).
- For this beautiful, cool weather day
- That I have completed all of my Wal-Mart shopping for a while
- That I have some of my holiday gifts purchased
- For my kindle (my son gave it to me). Even though I prefer to read an actual book that I’m holding in my hands, I love the fact that I can get a new book without driving over an hour to a bookstore!
- For a good night’s sleep
- That I have the means to shop for what I needed this morning
- For rest between chores
That’s my list for today. What are you thankful for?