I’m sorry I haven’t had time over the last several days to reply to the comments I’ve gotten on the blog. Please know that I appreciate all of them and all of you who read my words. I hope to get to a place next week where I can catch up.
I am so very grateful …
- for the customers today who helped me support the food bank!
- for Sandy B, the Super Girls and Quilt Country in Lewisville, TX for allowing me to have a food bank fundraiser with my jewelry at the quilt shop today!
- for clean sheets
- for all of the friends I got to see today!
- for my son and grandchildren’s visit over Thanksgiving
- that the traffic wasn’t bad when I was out today.
- for all the great creativity I was surrounded by today.
- for internet orders.
- that my son and his children arrived home safely.
- that I’ll get to see them again soon.
That’s my list for today. What are you thankful for?