I found this one here.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
I am grateful today…
- that I am able to help those less fortunate.
- for the quilts on my bed.
- for the sight of leaves falling from the trees.
- for the fall color I’ve seen…there isn’t a lot of it in my part of Texas, but there seems to be more this year than other years.
- that I feel good today.
- for my health.
- that I have my room back (the grandchildren have been in it for several day and now they are safely back home).
- that even though I’m fortunate enough to see my son and grandchildren pretty often now, I sometimes still get choked up when we leave each other.
- that they live closer to Texas than they have in the past.
- for waking up naturally, without an alarm!
That’s what I’m thankful for today. How about you? What are you thankful for?