My life does not always go as planned. I was supposed to have more postcard posts this week, but things got away from me. More to come soon.
For today, I’m writing an “I Confess” list.
- I confess that I am now addicted to Snapple Peach Tea! I love this stuff.
- I like to eat a few pieces of Dove milk chocolate and then drink tomato juice. I found this out accidentally, but I love the combination. Weird? Maybe.
- I am one of those people who will watch a whole season of some TV series at one time on Netflix and love every minute of it!
- I do not like my pie a la mode. I like the pie and the ice cream separate. Thank you, very much.
- I also do not care much for chocolate mint things. They somehow should be separate to me.
- My first thought when my son and grandchildren are under a tornado warning is to drive up to Oklahoma to be sure they are safe. I don’t do this, of course, because I know that clogging the highway is not going to help, but I sure want to.
- We’ve had a stay dog hanging around for several days. I saw her this morning and I confess, I want to adopt her. She is skinny and young and I know that someone dumped her out here. I hate to think of her out there hungry and scared. Unfortunately, even though my dogs are normally friendly to dog visitors, they knew she was not a normal visitor. When my hubby opened our back door to try to let her into the house, my dogs chased her off!
- I confess, I hope she comes back. I’ve already named her Lucy.
That’s all I can think of at the moment. Hope you’re all safe and having a great weekend!