I love to watch Inside the Actors Studio on Bravo! I don’t usually get to see it, but I happened upon a week of them showing several shows each morning recently that I was able to DVR. I think I got seventeen! I find almost all of the guests to be truly fascinating individuals.
My favorite part of each show though is when James Lipton asks his ten question questionnaire. He got them from a French television personality Bernard Pivot. One day, I wrote them down as he asked them, thinking it would be fun to ask them here too. I will answer them here today and I hope that you will share your answers in the comments.
- What is your favorite word? Hope
- What is your least favorite word? The N word (and all other words that are meant to degrade and hurt)
- What turns you on? Kindness
- What turns you off? Betrayal
- What noise do you love? The sound of my husband and son laughing!
- What noise do you hate? A leaf blower
- What is your favorite curse word? Damn it to Hell!
- What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? Author
- What profession would you not like to participate in? Septic Tank cleaner
- If Heaven exists , what would you like to hear God say as you approach the Pearly Gates? Come on in, the party is just starting!
Another confession — the first thing I can remember wanting to “be” when I was a kid was an actor! The second — a movie critic.