It’s been a while since I’ve written a list of things I love. Time to remedy that.
- Going to the movie theater with my momma. Especially to a $4 matinée!
- Have a theater in Gun Barrel again
- That I made it home before the storm started
- Storms — but really only the non-damaging and non-dangerous ones
- How green everything still is in my part of Texas. Won’t be long before it starts to brown in the heat
- Postage Stamps — little works of art
- Phone calls from Middle C
- Making my son laugh
- Feelings of accomplishment
- Seeing the scale headed down instead of up, even if it is really slow
- Skinny Pop popcorn — this stuff is packaged like big bags of potato chips and is so much better for you
- Hearing birdsong
- Indian Blanket flowers along the roadside
- Getting errands run and over with
- Snapple Peach Tea!
- Reconnecting with friends
- When I feel chilly enough to cover up with a quilt
- My husband being home so I don’t have to take the dogs out in the rain
- Small kindnesses
That’s what’s on the top of my head right now. What are you loving today?