I’ve written these in the past, without a whole lot of real thought put into them. Sometimes that’s the best way. I don’t want to sit and compile this list today and call it complete, but I will start it today and I will add to it as I find something new to add to it. If I add several things, I’ll let you know in a blog posting.*
- I want to see the “ruins of the original San Geronimo Church standing in the graveyard at the Taos Pueblo in Taos, New Mexico. The church was build around 1619. The Taos Pueblo is considered the oldest continuously inhabited community in the United States and is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.” Found the description (by Robin Loznak) and a photo here under Dec. 2010 week 4 .
- Go to what is considered America’s smallest church (I read this on a favorite blog). The little church sits on highway 99 between Savannah and Darien, in Georgia.
- Live in Italy. Even if it’s only for a year. I want to live in Italy. I want to learn the language. I want to see the beauiful colors on a daily basis. I want to walk the countryside and take a million photographs. I want to soak it in.
- Go to Washington D.C. when the cherry trees are in bloom.
- Ride in a hot air balloon again! This time during a hot air balloon festival. I can’t wait to be in the middle of all the balloons!
- write a book
- Go on a weekend (or week long!) trip with my favorite women friends or family members. There is never enough time to really talk to these wonderful women.
- Have tea in a tea room.
* This was first put on the blog on Feb. 28, 2011. If I can figure out how to do it, I’ll start putting a yearly list on here too.